This is going to be something I want to do a little more often when we have things to announce or remind members of, but don’t need to go through the whole harangue of an entire big ole’ announcement. So here are a couple of quick notes:
Bravo Fleet Relaunch
Just a little, tiny reminder that we went through our long-anticipated Relaunch on Saturday! If you haven’t done so yet, please create a main character for your account. Once you do that, request a transfer into one of the main fleet task forces (25, 38, 72, and 93, currently). If you haven’t created a character (and therefore aren’t assigned to a task force yet!), you’ll now get this warning:
The Raptor’s Wings
As part of our relaunch, we are also running the very first Bravo Fleet-wide Fleet Action, The Raptor’s Wings, which centers around the Romulan people and their status in 2399 as it relates to Bravo Fleet. As part of the first phase of the event, which is going on right now, there are 7 events available to do:
- Tal Shiar Logo (Graphics)
- The Romulan Bad Guy (Fiction)
- Romulan Mythology (Fiction)
- Word Search
I don’t want to get into the nitty-gritty of stats yet, but let’s just say that as of Wednesday of phase I, we’ve already surpassed where I thought we would be for submissions! So keep up the engagement, and have fun with these! You guys are truly awesome.
Loremasters Office is Actively Recruiting!
The Lore Office is looking for staff to work on specific stories. With the new model and the time jump, storytelling in Bravo Fleet is kicking into high gear. The best way to leave your mark on our stories is to help develop them from the ground up, so apply today!
Don’t be afraid to apply. Applying shows interest, and interest is very important for the Loremaster’s office! Out of applicants you may be selected to either serve in a specific capacity, a general capacity, or even as Command Adjutant.
Task Force 72 Executive Officer
Our wonderful TF72CO, Billy, is looking for a TFXO to help him run Task Force 72! Some of the duties include, but are not limited to:
- An average 48 hour turnaround time for responses
- Development and implementation of TF72 canon
- Development and execution of TF72 events
- Reviewing and submitting award nominations with the Task Force Commanding Officer
- Send out Monthly Report Reminders no later than 25th of each month.
- Mentoring new members and future leaders alike within TF72
- Acting as a mediator for disputes between individual members if needed
- In the absence of the Task Force Commanding Officer, serving as the Acting TFCO.
- Helping the TFCO update the Wiki entries for TF72-related content.
- Helping individual writing groups fit their stories into the Task Force Canon.
This open position is open to Bravo Fleet-wide applicants, with no minimum rank or position required to be considered. So if you think this is something you would be interested in, then you should definitely apply here! Billy will be taking applications until 11:59 EST on the evening of May 6th, 2020.
Super Quicker Hits!
- Task Force 64 welcomes MJ as the new TFXO!
- The Charter and Magistrate code were updated for the new model!
- Task Force 93 released a report, with even more Romulans!