Welcome to Bravo Fleet
Welcome to Bravo Fleet
Founded in 1997, we are one of the world’s largest and oldest Star Trek communities. We offer a friendly and welcoming place to share your passion for Star Trek, whether through writing stories, playing video games, or talking about the latest episode of Picard. Our roleplaying games build on over 20 years of established lore while our Star Trek Online fleet takes on latest challenges fighting the Hur’q or the Vaaudwar. All you need to join is an adventurous spirit and a love for Star Trek!
Bravo Fleet provides a friendly and welcoming place to share your love for Star Trek. We offer a wide range of activities to interact with other fans and test your Star Trek knowledge!
Our Star Trek Universe
Our Star Trek universe builds on over 20 years of established canon in every quadrant of the galaxy. We expand our shared universe with each new episode of Picard & Discovery.
Bravo Fleet Gaming
Don’t feel like writing today? We have an entire department dedicated to Star Trek video games. Our Star Trek Online fleet shares resources and participates in joint missions.
Our competitions offer you a chance to show how much you know about Star Trek. You can compete with other members in writing and design challenges, puzzles, and more!
|No active competitions. Check back soon!|
- Task Force 25 (The Reliquary) explores the story of an ancient alien database documenting points of interest across the Milky Way Galaxy. The aliens who created this database, known as The Builders, were one of the first to explore the galaxy. Their database dates back billions of years, and contains a record of everything they observed during their existence. Task Force 25 is assigned to explore the Reliquary’s database, uncovering hidden mysteries throughout the galaxy.
- Task Force 38 (Delta Quadrant) follows the story of a group of ships that were exploring the Delta Quadrant through an Iconian Portal until the portal was destroyed. Now they’re cut off, left to fend for themselves, surrounded by threats like the Borg, the Vaadwuar, and others still unknown.
- Task Force 64 (Pre-TNG Timelines) focuses on the early years of Star Trek, ranging from the Enterprise-Era through the Federation/Cardassian War of the 2350s, as well as alternate timelines such as the Kelvin Universe.
- Task Force 72 (Alpha Quadrant) is the story of the Alpha Quadrant, one currently challenged by Cardassian aggression, distrust from the Ferengi, Breen, Tzenkethi and Talarians, and difficulties exploring a new region of space known as the Inconnu Expanse.
- Task Force 93 (Beta Quadrant) is dealing with an invasion by the Gorn, an aggressive new stance by the Klingons, and the ramifications of the destruction of the Romulan homeworld, all while trying to rebuild a presence in a historically important part of Bravo Fleet’s space.
- Task Force 99 (Alternate Times/Universes) dives into other eras of Star Fleet canon, from the future and alternative universes splintered from mainstream canon.
Recent Award Winners
|Kara Thrace||Medal of Collaboration||February 20, 2020|
|corigreystone||Writing Proficiency Ribbon||February 20, 2020|
|Taral-DLOS||Legion of Honor, Silver Cluster – 200 Posts||February 20, 2020|
|Taral-DLOS||Dedication Citation – 1 Year||February 20, 2020|
|jtaylor-grove||Legion of Honor, Bronze Cluster – 100 Posts||February 20, 2020|
|jtaylor-grove||Dedication Citation – 1 Year||February 20, 2020|
|Heyho||Legion of Honor, Bronze Cluster – 30 Posts||February 20, 2020|
|corigreystone||Legion of Honor, Bronze Cluster – 75 Posts||February 20, 2020|
|Heyho||Dedication Citation – 1 Year||February 20, 2020|
|LadyBlue||Bravo Fleet Chief of Staff||February 7, 2020|