It is with great pleasure that I announce a revamp of the Hall of Honour! We’ve added new awards, restored a few old awards, and setup a brand new system for competitions. Our goal is to recognize the efforts of individuals in their writing and dedication to the community.
Some highlights of awards we’ve added:
- Merit Awards – a series of medals that recognize members for their commitment and dedication to Bravo Fleet.
- Legion of Honor – clusters of awards that recognize players for writing on Bravo Fleet simulations (from 15 posts to 1000 posts and beyond!).
- Service Ribbons – awards that recognize a player’s writing and proficiency in a particular field.
- Post of the Month – a monthly award given to players in each Task Force that recognize posts for quality, character development, and/or contribution to a sim or fleet storyline.
- Mission of the Quarter/Year – awards that recognizes players on an entire sim for completing a captivating and interesting mission.
- Hall of Honour Stars – HoH gold, silver, and bronze stars recognize a player’s placement (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) in a fleet competition. Whenever a member earns a star, the Hall of Honour will display their name alongside the competition on our website.
- You can view the full list of our new awards here: https://www.bravofleet.com/hall-of-honour/ooc-awards.
The other change to the Hall of Honour is the addition of fleet-wide competitions. Competition prompts can range from graphics (avatars, mission banners, etc) and writing (short stories, sim posts, etc) to community activities (trivia, gaming, etc). Any player can submit a proposal for a competition using this form: https://forms.gle/UskXbFiCvAC5kPRm7. If the HoH approves your proposal, they’ll contact you before announcing it to the fleet. Members who submit a proposal will judge entries and select finalists (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place). Competitions may be held on Discord, through form submissions, or even on a gaming platform.
If you have any questions about our new awards or HoH competitions, feel free to contact me (@Emily#6153) or Zyrell (@Zyrell#6273) on Discord or via email (email@example.com). We’re still expanding our list of awards and the functions of the HoH, so if you’d like to be involved, feel free to contact us!