Blood Dilithium Comment Challenge
We expect to see a lot of Stories come out of our latest campaign Blood Dilithium, and writers love nothing more than feedback. Writing a good, helpful, thoughtful Comment is its own skill, its own investment of time, and something on which the Intel Office has given guidance.
Write as many Comments as you can on BFMS Stories posted under the Fleet-Wide Blood Dilithium Mission. These Comments must be Competition-Standard as laid out in the guide: a good paragraph of feedback, at least three sentences of some substance. Tell the writer what you’ve enjoyed about their work, and do it in some depth. Writing reviews is a skill, and practice makes perfect!
- Submissions must consist of links to the BFMS Stories in which you have Commented.
- Stories must be part of the Blood Dilithium Mission.
- Only one Comment per Story will be counted. If you have left multiple Comments, make it clear which is being submitted.
- The Comment must be Competition-Standard, as per the Intel Office Guide; this will be determined by the organiser and substandard Comments will be disqualified from the count.
- Ties will be broken by order of competition submission.