USS Heracles: USS Heracles ===Departure===
A departure from an old life into a new one
This chapter is broken down into several parts;
- Vausees departs from her last post on the Mithrar Anchorage in the Delta Quadrant. Mostly about her packing up her personal belonging, and boards a craft that is heading for an awaiting ship.
- Shuttle Ride
- Vausees’ ride to the awaiting ship. She wants to be left alone since in her mind she thinks that she is somehow in trouble. While on board, she meets a man who she also thinks is in trouble, only to find out the complete opposite.
- U.S.S Paladin
- Once onboard she is greeted by the ship’s Commanding Officer, Captain Lance.
- Workout in the ships gym and a minor confrontation with the Captain.
- Mess Hall – Week later
- Vausees and Lance speak to one another in the Mess Hall.
- Captain’s Ready Room
- Vausees makes her first request
- SOL-Earth Spacedock
- Vausees runs into an old friend and is approached by someone Starfleet Command who has orders for them.
- San Francisco – Downtown Apartment
- Vausees has memories of the past and makes the decision to move on
- Riviera Country Club
- Reunites with some Academy buddies.
- Good times with equally good friend’s
- Station McKinley – Observation room
- Orders for a son
- Starfleet HQ – Orders
- Vausees is promoted to Captain and given her own ship
USS Heracles NCC-80555
Vausees and her crew meet and greet. A brief discussion about their first mission on the USS Heracles.
About the Mission
- USS Heracles
- Total Stories
- Start Date
- End Date