Thank you to everyone who participated in our Spring 2021 Fleet Survey. Periodically, it is prudent to reach out to everyone and get a little data on how things are going, take some suggestions, and see where we can improve. While the number of respondents for this survey were down from the last survey we ran, I believe that we can still extrapolate a lot of good data on how things are progressing in the Fleet.
- All task forces were represented in the survey respondents
- A majority of respondents felt that they were being supported or being well supported by their task force staff
- About half of respondents have been in the fleet less than one year
- 30% of respondents found Bravo Fleet through a search engine
- A majority of respondents participate in more than one activity of the Fleet
- A majority of respondents feel the fleet is being managed very well
- Only 32% of respondents have participated in gaming office activities
- Over 25% of respondents do not participate in a game/sim
- How long have you been a member of the Fleet?
- How many competitions have you participated in?
- Did you participate in the Archanis Campaign?
Overall, I would say that the results from the survey were generally positive. It shows that the Fleet is growing, and getting more comfortable with the variety of activities that so many staff members have a hand in putting together. Whether it’s the competitions, gaming activities, or a 10 week campaign to showcase just how amazing our members are – the state of our Fleet is strong and we continue to attract folks who are looking for a unique and welcoming online Star Trek community.
Join us in helping to spread the word about the Fleet to your friends and networks! Shoot me a DM on discord or email me at email@example.com with any ideas or if you’re interested in joining the Communications Office Staff.