[Phase 2]: STO: New Romulus Scavenger Hunt
New Romulus. The third homeworld of the Romulans and an original candidate for Romulus thousands of years ago, has a history spanning hundreds of thousands of years before even a Republic boot was set on the ground. From the Iconians to the Dewans to the original Sundering Romulans and now the Romulans and Remans of the Republic, Tau Dewa III has been a hot button planet for longer than most can conceive. And not to mention, a gorgeous locale.
There are so many activities on New Romulus that one can spend hours there and not get them all. In this competition, we are going to point some activities out and help you get some accolades in the process. In fact, we can promise you if you can decipher all the locales, you can get four from the eight clues you have to find in this competition.
Here’s the questions:
- The Romulans have always done things in dramatic fashion, but do these doors really need to be 100 feet tall?
- “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.”
- The best view in the Staging Area requires a climb, and you don’t have to be Caitian or Ferasen to get to it! It’ll also provide you with an accolade if you haven’t ever done it before.
- While wandering the river, there is quite possibly the largest biological lifeform seen on any ground map in Star Trek Online.
- “Trophy-hunting epohhs” is probably the concept no one thought would actually happen, but this being on the ground actually attempted it and paid the price.
- There’s a broken bridge that gets you an accolade for jumping off of it.
- A two-story building has been through centuries of decay, but the way to get on the roof gets you a pretty good view of the area. Also, it gets you an accolade.
- Two ancient stone guardians guard an even more ancient building in the southwest of the map.
- Answer as many of the eight scavenger hunt clues as you can find.
- Make a public album of the answers and submit a link to it along with any notes about the locations to this competition
- The most right answers will win! But in case of a tie, the count of Romulan content submitted for gaming ribbons during the competition will be used to determine the winner.