STO Lohlunat Festival 2021 – Beachcombers
It’s that time of the year again to celebrate the Lohlunat Festival on Risa. Star Trek Online’s Summer Event, the Lohlunat Festival is an annual tradition of sun, sand and fun. Various tasks to perform to get yourself a type of currency called Lohlunat tokens, which can be used to purchase various items from vendors all over the social zone. Special outfits, kit frames and modules, a type of jetpack called a floater, and hoverboards are all available to trade in during this time… and participation can also award you a free T6 ship. To encourage participation and togetherness, Bravo Fleet has some competitions to enhance the experience.
In the Beachcomber competition, there are several things to take screenshots of, based off of the clues given below.
- Unlike most maps in the game that features one of these loud gambling devices, this map has two! Find the not working one.
- At certain times of the day, you will be able to find a party on one of the beaches. Join them.
- One of the bartenders really enjoys their job.
- Though not the closest point from which to view the big prize of festival participation, it is the tallest.
- Strange noises come from the grotto at times, spooking tourists. Are you brave enough to discover what crawls in the dark?
- Hirogen hunters have never been spotted on Risa, but you never know what some have scavenged up…
- Brave the bridges, and see if you can join in on the conversation inside.
- Collect screenshots based on the clues given and upload them to an external hosting service
- The person with the most and the correct items in the screenshots will be judged as the winner
- In the event of a tie, the person that submitted their screenshots first will be taken into effect; including a time of when you submitted your screenshot