Bravo Fleet’s NaNoWriMo
NaNoWriMo – National Novel Writing Month – is an internet phenomenon where writers across the world take on an epic challenge: write a 50,000-word novel in a month. It’s time to bring it to Bravo Fleet. Rather than expect everyone to hit such a monumental word count, we encourage writers to use November as a time to bump up their productivity, set their own goals, and meet them. But what’s goal-setting without a little competition?
NaNo participants are encouraged to earn as many Service Ribbons for fiction writing as possible in one month – for one specific storyline, ie, one Mission on one Command here on BFMS. The writer with the most Service Ribbons wins! It’s that simple.
While November is also when our exciting Blood Dilithium campaign starts, and Bravo Fleet encourages all writers to get involved, participation in the campaign is not a requirement for taking part in this NaNo Ribbon Race.
- Entries will place by the highest number of Service Ribbons earned.
- Only Service Ribbons earned for Stories in one single Mission during the month of November will be counted. NaNoWriMo is about writing one story.
- The Mission does not have to be new at the start of November or completed at the end of November.
- The Mission does not have to be part of the Blood Dilithium campaign.
- Entries must be submitted by listing the number of Service Ribbons earned in November. Distinguish, if necessary, between SRs earned in the relevant Mission and those earned for any other writing.