It’s Father’s Day
Sarek and Spock, Worf and Alexander, Benjamin and Jake. Star Trek has depicted several children and their fathers throughout the franchise. Today is a day to celebrate fathers and what they mean to you, and what better way to do it than in the form of a written work. Using a character in your BFMS profile, write a fiction about your character spending a day with their father or father figure. If you do not have a character that has such, write how they would spend the day if they did or how they would celebrate their father’s life if that character’s father has passed.
- Must be no more than 1000 words.
- Must be based on a character on your BFMS profile.
- All submissions must include the full text or Google Doc link and a link to the character on your BFMS profile.
- While there is a maximum word count. Length will not be a factor in judging.
- Judging will be based on creativity of the submission.