Task Force 64
“Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages…”
These iconic words launched a cultural phenomena and have inspired generations for over 50 years. Covering the ENT, DIS, TOS, TMP, and pre-TNG eras, as well as the Kelvin timeline, Task Force 64 explores the early days of space exploration, the founding of the United Federation of Planets and it’s struggle to survive, and Starfleet’s Golden Era of exploration following the end of the Klingon and Romulan Wars.
Join the NX program as humanity ventures out into the galaxy for the first time. Lead the charge against the Klingons and Romulans in defense of the Federation. Embark on a five year mission of exploration. The possibilities are endless….
- NX Division (2151-2199) Set during humanity’s first steps into deep space, the NX Division will explore the early history of Starfleet after Zefram Cochrane’s first warp flight, the beginning of Starfleet, the Coalition of Planets and the early history of the United Federation of Planets.
- Canon will be based on the journey of the Starship Enterprise NX-01 and Star Trek: Enterprise.
- Tactical Group 64 (2256-2257) Set during the Federation-Klingon War of Star Trek: Discovery. TG64 will explore the people and events of the war that rebooted Star Trek television.
- Canon will be based on Season 1 of Star Trek: Discovery.
- Task Group Discovery (2257-2265) Set after the return of the USS Discovery from the Mirror Universe. Games within Task Group Discovery explore the Alpha and Beta Quadrants before Captain Kirk’s 5 year mission aboard the USS Enterprise.
- Canon will be based on Seasons 1 & 2 of Star Trek: Discovery.
- Task Group Pathfinders (2265-2363) Set during and after the hard won peace between the Federation and the Klingon Empire, Games in Task Group Pathfinders will focus on Starfleet’s return to science and exploration. Games are limited to the years leading up to the launch of the USS Enterprise – D under the command of Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
- Canon will be based on TOS up through Star Trek VI – The Undiscovered Country as well as any references to this time period from TNG, DS9, VOY, etc.
- Task Group Kelvin (23rd Century) Set in the alternate timeline created by the Hobus Star supernova. Games in Task Group Kelvin will explore the universe of the rebooted crew of the USS Enterprise.
- Canon will be based on the Star Trek reboot movies: Star Trek (2009), Star Trek: Into Darkness, & Star Trek: Beyond.